this is for my english blog readers ;-)

to do a secret santa.....................all around the world


everybody can take part who owns a blog/website.

if you would like to take part send me your email,
website/blog url and your adress a
info@glasperlendesign.com

I collect all those who would like to take part.

my husband will draw lots
and you will be noticed to whom you are allowed to do a secret santa.

you will be informed on the 1st of november 2008
and than I will announce a linklist in my blog with the participators.

your little present must be beaded, chrocheted or be sewed.
it has to be home-made.
the topic is 'pendant'
(for example a key pendant, a pocket pendant).
material-worth max. €10,-
your present must be at the donee untill 20.12.2008

you can show your present on your blog after santa claus.

we have a maximum of 30 participaters
so feel free to take part
and let's have some fun ;o))

closing is 26th of October, 2008

um Donnerstag, Oktober 09, 2008  

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin